2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2014-7-10 19:16:36 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
跟着美食走地道南洋味

小日子是美食達人詹文婷的微信公眾帳號,名字來源於一本她很喜歡的台灣雜誌,簡單不單調,從生活的細微處出發,指在讓人發現生活中的美好。內容不局限於旅遊、美食、烹飪、美膚,所有想得到想不到的有趣事物,都會涵蓋。一人之力有限,一人生活之精采亦有限,希望用自己小日子的美與好感染大家。
誰說新加坡不好玩?!
新加坡一直是個夙願,就像塗黑的過程中遇到一個小空白,怎麼也想塗掉的強迫症。終於在南國的夏天到來前,如願提前回顧了35℃的感覺。
剛下飛機,安頓好的第一件事就是尋找心心念念的海南雞飯。有人說,甚麼?去新加坡吃海南雞?拜托,海南雞就是新加坡才正宗好嗎?
去的是當地人愛去的local foodcourt,叫Maxwell foodcourt。可惜慕名而去的「天天海南雞」七點就已收市,旁邊的「阿仔」卻依舊排長龍,原來「阿仔」是從「天天」單飛出來的,總算沒白跑一趟。其實味道不算驚艷,特別是對吃雞吃刁了嘴的廣東人而言,但是爽滑的雞皮鮮嫩的雞肉再加上特色醬汁,還是讓人秒吞一盤。www.isletforum.com
在Maxwell不能錯過的還有不亞於海南雞的——老伴豆花!!口感像維他豆奶布丁,還有杏仁味的,冰涼順滑一點都不膩,於是又秒吞。

01a.jpg
The unattractive, almost non-descript look of Maxwell Road Food Centre

02a.jpg

03a.jpg

04a.jpg

05a.jpg

去新加坡的另一個心心念念就是亞坤咖央吐司,每天早上我都在喊亞坤亞坤哪裏有亞坤,直到最後吃到上火了。咖央醬是新加坡跟馬來西亞的特色食品,味道不太濃郁,但加上烤土司就是絕配。比較特別的是,套餐都會配兩顆半生熟的蛋,店裏阿姨教我們撒上醬油胡椒粉搗爛沾麵包吃,味道是很奇妙的搭配……因為走了很遠才找到位於唐人街的亞坤老店,吐司一上我就抓起往嘴裏塞,結果店員哥哥逕直走過來搶下跟我說:「Separate!」Se…se…parate…ah…丟臉丟大了,原來我把兩片合在一起吃了,沒辦法,太餓了嘛。
來新加坡,怎麼能錯過肉骨茶?它的魅力就是,讓我們在三十幾度烈日當空下走了兩公里,然後沒空調的情況下喝胡椒湯,說多了都是汗……這家發起人肉骨茶位於Farrel road,老店已裝修一新,只是室外位置沒空調,牆上貼滿明星的照片,本地人居多。相比馬來西亞的藥材味,新加坡的肉骨茶胡椒味更重,湯底較清沒那麼苦,但個人口味還是偏愛馬來的味道。
新加坡吃飯標配:酸柑水或薏米水,清涼解渴!
去哪都要吃遍傳統食物的我,最後找到了這家位於哈芝巷尾的蝦麵。看似平凡的店面,竟然有着超一級食材,讓人吃得汗流浹背也心甘情願。叫的是珍寶蝦麵,蝦超大而且每一隻從蝦頭到蝦尾都有一整條膏,光是幾隻大蝦就值回票價。
出發前很多人告訴我,新加坡哪有甚麼好玩的?新加坡不好玩啊!甚至遇到的新加坡人也說都不知道在新加坡7天要玩甚麼……但我只能說,誰說新加坡不好玩?是你們不好玩吧!

資料來源 : 成報 (25 May 2014)

Getting to Maxwell Road Food Centre   

Nearest MRT: Tanjong Pagar (Take Exit G to Maxwell Road.)

Don't be fooled by the unattractive, almost non-descript look of this place. There's a reason why so many tour buses stop over here. Of all the hawker centres in Singapore, this is my favourite by a mile.
    Allow me to tell you why  the Maxwell Road Food Centre is worth very minute of your time:

• It is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is near to all the major sights. And it can easily be a fuel stop on any Chinatown walking tour. You don't have to travel very far to enjoy great food.
  • 2.It offers one of the widest ranges of local Singapore food at one place. In fact, there are over 100 stalls here. I walked around and tried to see if there were many stalls selling the same thing.  I found  great variety instead - each stall, it seemed, was  different from the next.
  • It's not only the variety that's amazing. The food is also disgustingly delicious. Competition is keen and the  vendors have really upped the quality of their food. It's unfair to list one stall and leave out the next. But you basically cannot go wrong with the following:
  • Stall 99, Guangdong Wan Ton Mee - Noodles with dumplings and roast pork, dumpling soup, etc.
    Stall 64, China Stree Fritters - Deep fried prawn fritters, fish cakes, ngoh hiang (local sausages), etc.
    Stall 54, Zhen Zhen Porridge - Congee with a selection of ingredients: pork, century eggs, fish slices, etc.
    Stall 48, Lau Pa Sat Bak Kut Teh - Pork rib soup with rice, other innards on request. www.isletforum.com
    Stall 35, Marina South Delicious Food - Char Kway Teow (fried noodles in soya sauce with cockles and eggs).
  • Apart from these 'filling' dishes, there are  also numerous other stalls selling what may loosely be called 'finger food' - oyster fritters, radish cakes, sesame-coated red bean balls, etc.
            You could go to one stall, pick up  whatever you fancy, munch on it and move on to the next stall, and then the next. Isn't this fascinating?
  • Unlike the highly over-rated Newton Food Centre, the Maxwell Road Food Centre offers true value. When I last visited in late October 2008, I was pleasantly surprised that most of the stalls have not raised prices. And they have not cut down on the portions either. This is in spite of all the rising costs we see swirling around us.
            The drink stalls, for example, are charging between 10 to 30 cents less than some  hawker centres and coffee shops in the outlying areas. But the figures are immaterial. What I'm basically saying is this: in an age of profiteering, there is still a sanctum like the Maxwell Road Food Centre where hawkers over-deliver on the prices they charge.
    So these folks have earned my affection. Please patronise their stalls. Make them successful. Let them be the beacons of what's good about Singapore.

Source: etour-singapore

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表