主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2024-4-16 20:59:49 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Sometimes, I see some young people who have not received a good education. They may not like to study, so they can only do some jobs that do not require too much academic qualifications and can be easily replaced by others.
Don't think that they are not motivated. In fact, after talking to them for a while, I found that they actually have their own ideas. Of course, it is best to be lazy and make money easily. Such requirements are probably the ideal job in many people's minds.
They all know their position, but due to academic qualifications and skills, their current jobs are already very good, and they may be very satisfied.
Some people's personalities don't want to change too much, and constant changes are very annoying to them. Their personalities can't accept it. They are very satisfied with their current job, even if they make less money.
Maybe they have dyslexia and what is easy for you is very difficult for them.
Therefore, we sometimes ask, why do they do this type of work at such a young age? I understand now that it's not that they are lazy, but that they have tried their best already.
Don't easily accuse others of not making effort, and don't easily accuse others of being lazy.
/04 2024

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表