帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2024-2-21 21:29:12 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 ootamay 於 2024-2-21 21:32 編輯

Lai See drama in a cha chaan teng
I went to a cha chaan teng to dine in the morning. When I entered the restaurant, the waitress had already congratulated me on getting rich. She was very sincere. But this is not the point.
The key point is an aunt(m) sitting on the next table. She was wearing a mask at the beginning, and there were already different waiters, male waiters and female waiters, greeting her, but their manner was not too exaggerated, frankly speaking.
And m also knows her role very well, which is to give out lai see (red packet). She asked waiter a, "Is waiter b at work today?" etc.? In short, b walked next to m, and m gave the waiter b lai see, saying that she could not see b in the restaurant yesterday.
Of course, the waiters treasured this moment. In addition to giving m the food she ordered, they also gave m an extra meal as a token of her gratitude.
Aunt m in fact cannot put two meals into her stomach. Both the waiters a, b and aunt m should know very well, m asked the waiter a to pack the extra meal for her.
That's it, while I was eating, I sat in the first row of seats and watched the beginnings and endings of this Lunar New Year Lai See drama.
I feel that this kind of Lai See drama will be staged every year and in every era, but today I was lucky enough to see it with my own eyes.
/02 2024

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表