2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2023-3-18 14:32:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cucumber 於 2023-3-18 14:43 編輯

Hong Kong's first #Dicos opened on King's Road in North Point, and many KOLs were the first to report and taste it. Some reviews are good, some are very bad.
I will not try it on purpose, I forget whether I have tried it in the mainland before.
For deep-fried chicken, KFC and Jolibee are already very good.

Many people think that Dicos is a mainland chain store, which is correct. But in fact, the parent company of Dicos is Ting Hsin International Group, an enterprise group in Taiwan that focuses on food production and sales. It was co-founded by Wei's four brothers. Its well-known brands include Master Kong, Wei Chuan, #FamilyMart in China, Dicos, etc., and its business territory spans the Greater China region. (https://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-hk/% ... %9B%E9%9B%86%E5%9C% 98)
In 1996, Ting Hsin Group acquired Decos, invested 50 million US dollars, and re-established the CIS system, making it a brother brand of Ting Hsin Group after "Master Kong".

This Ting Hsin is already a food kingdom, and it will soon become bigger and bigger.
And it is estimated that Dicos will have branch in every district of Hong Kong. The fast food industry and the fried chicken industry will fight again. Stay tuned.
/03 2023
#masterkong
#tinghsin
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表