帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-11-15 09:29:50 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cucumber 於 2022-11-15 11:13 編輯

What is the best gift God has given us?

There is a radio DJ who answers calls from children, answers questions from children, and answers questions for children.
One day, Jess, 6 years old, called and asked when she was a good child, obeying her mother and going to bed at 10 o'clock at night, but her brother is 4 years old, he is disobedient every night, he is a bad boy, he does not want to go to bed every night, and his mother gives him an apple before going to sleep, every time his mother gives him an apple, every time he succeeds, and she wanted apples, but why didn't she get any?
The DJ was dumbfounded by the question and was speechless. All he can say is that "I don't know the answer now".
Three years later, one day, the DJ attended a wedding, and the bridegroom wore the ring on the wrong hand of the bride. The minister said that her this hand was already perfect, so she should wear the other one.
The DJ immediately woke up from his ignorance, returned to the radio station and in his program, saying, Jess, I don't know if you are listening to the radio now, you asked me a question three years ago, I didn't know how to answer it, and now I have the answer. I'm sorry I didn't give you the answer until you were 9 years old. You ask me why your brother is a bad boy, but your mother always gives him an apple, but you are a good child, you don't get an apple, because you are a good child, and you have already got the best gift from God.
/11 2022

#thebestgift
#thebestgiftfromgod
回復

使用道具 舉報

1萬

主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2022-11-15 10:23:17 | 顯示全部樓層
I was the child with no apple.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

1萬

主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2022-11-15 11:00:58 | 顯示全部樓層
This also answers a question that has plagued me for years without a complete answer.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表