[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-10-23 16:46:28 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Cheung Wing Café has been refurbished in September 2022, and it is thought that it will undergo earth-shaking changes. After the refurbishment in October 2022, it was found that nothing has changed much, the exterior of the restaurant has not changed, and the interior of the restaurant has not changed. Later, I found that the food counter background had changed from the green and white striped walls for decades to the dark blue it is today. There should be no other major changes.
The food is all the same, the menu is the same, it doesn't seem to have changed much, and the prices are the same.
This time, I ordered the braised rice noodles with shredded pork, HK$43.00, which is a bit salty. Besides, everything else is about the same.

At first, I didn't know that Cheung Wing Café was being refurbished. I thought it was closed, which is of course a pity.
Later, knowing that it was just a renovation, there is a little hope. However, after the renovation, will it become a premium version, changed beyond recognition, into another restaurant, and the price has increased exponentially?
Now I know that there is no need to worry about it. Although the food does not taste very good, as long as Cheung Wing Café continues to operate, I would visit regularly until the demolition of the Kwun Tong Garden Building. It is expected to last for another 10 years.
/10 2022

Cheung Wing Café祥榮茶冰廳 (3).jpg

Cheung Wing Café祥榮茶冰廳 (2).jpg

Cheung Wing Café祥榮茶冰廳 (10).jpg

Cheung Wing Café祥榮茶冰廳 (9).jpg

Cheung Wing Café祥榮茶冰廳 (1).jpg

Cheung Wing Café祥榮茶冰廳 (7).jpg

Cheung Wing Café祥榮茶冰廳 (6).jpg

Cheung Wing Café祥榮茶冰廳 (8).jpg

Cheung Wing Café祥榮茶冰廳 (4).jpg

Cheung Wing Café祥榮茶冰廳 (5).jpg

回復

使用道具 舉報

1萬

主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-10-26 20:59:48 | 顯示全部樓層
Luckily, there is not much change after renovation.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表