7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-9-7 19:16:15 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 thermostat 於 2022-9-7 19:30 編輯

isletforum 01.jpg source: internet
Tips for spending at Starbucks

Quite often, when we are out with friends, there are few people, and we don't want to go to the restaurant, don't want to eat a lot, or don't want to eat at all, so we go to a nearby Starbucks.
When you go to Starbucks, it is clean and more upscale, and the quality of the guests is better. There will not be suddenly an auntie or uncle yelling or swearing for no reason next to you. It is a more comfortable experience.
However, be careful when we buy drinks.
Their waiters will ask you if you want the size of this cup, ok? And they were holding the biggest cup.
In fact, there are four sizes of cups in Starbucks in Hong Kong. If you are asked whether the largest cup is ok? A lot of people will say ok so that you will make the biggest purchase at Starbucks, or make the purchase that we don't need at all.
I usually order the second biggest size, not the biggest. In fact, I can't finish the largest drink at all, so it's a waste.
The second biggest size is more suitable because I don't know how long I will stay here.
As a consumer, this behavior of ordering the second biggest cup is already very good.
So unless you really want to drink the biggest drink, be sure to order a smaller one or a second smaller one.
/09 2022

#starbucks

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表