帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-8-12 12:14:37 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 ootamay 於 2022-8-12 12:20 編輯

Vegetarian nutrition

A reader asked about the dietary therapy of gastric cancer patients after gastric resection. Since there was no such operation in ancient times, Chinese medicine courses will not be taught. However, Chinese medicine looks at the health of the whole person and helps the patient recover.
To put it simply, the human body emphasizes balance, and the theory of TCM (Traditional Chinese medicine) is to make up for deficiency and to reduce it when it is real. In other words, we must supplement the nutrients that our body lacks. If a certain nutrient is too much, we must stop eating certain foods, and exercise to consume or expel the excess from the body. Readers asked about supplementation methods lacking B12, which is the most common question of vegetarians. Vegetarians are prone to a lack of B12. Some vegetarians eat vitamin B, including B12. They also eat more seaweed and wheat germ to supplement B12. Vegetarians often ignore these two foods.

Everyone's constitution is different, and they are recovering from a serious illness. They need to slowly try suitable foods. White porridge is the easiest to absorb, but over-refined white rice has very little nutrition. A vegetarian diet after an illness can also provide enough nutrition, but you need to know how to choose the one that suits your physique. You might as well customize a meal menu that suits you with a Chinese medicine practitioner or registered dietitian.
Vegetarianism will not make you pale and weak, but unhealthy vegetarianism will. Beans are rich in plant protein, and nuts contain a variety of vitamins. It is inappropriate to eat fruits and vegetables alone, especially if you want to lose weight with three bananas a day or two meals a day of salads. Without enough calories and nutrients, you will lose weight and become weak. Dizzy.
Vegetarian food has its own balanced nutrition of vegetarian food materials. If you eat too much, you will also become fat. I always have vitamin B in my refrigerator, and I only take one tablet when I am not getting enough vitamin B from food.
/08 2022

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表