主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-8-1 10:14:50 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 denyslai 於 2022-8-1 11:17 編輯

When I was about 3X, I received an unprecedented attack. When I saw people in pairs on the street, I didn't want to see them. I felt inferior and unhappy. I often cried in Wan Chai.
It must be a mood disorder, but at that time I never thought about consulting a psychiatrist, nor did I think about committing suicide. I told myself that I would not commit suicide. The days continued to pass, I don't know how long to go, how many years to go, I should be automatically recovered I believe.

In fact, at that time, my work went smoothly and easily. When I was working, I was the boss; and when I was off work, I was a dead dog. All I can do is keep crying and keep crying, I didn't tell other people, I didn't tell my mother, they can't help me. I'm convinced that no one can help me, and I don't want others to help me. I know I'm not serious, I should be recovered.

Nowadays, most of the things are borne by myself, and most of the people do it by themselves too, and it is no big deal.

I'll keep going, and if there's resistance, I'll stop. If there is no resistance, I would continue to move forward till the end of time.

The worst case is to die.
/08 2022

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表