找回密碼
 立即註冊
查看: 268|回復: 0

If you are an industry expert and unemployed, be careful when someone refers ...

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-7-12 08:23:05 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
If you are an industry expert and unemployed, be careful when someone refers you to a job

My friend is an expert in an industry. She has been unemployed for a long time, and has no living problems.
She is not very old, she can still contribute to the society and find meaning in life.
She was invited to a company for an interview. It was a small and medium-sized company. The boss was a middle-aged person, it is normal. Of course, she was asked a lot about her profession, how to manage it, how to have a relationship with her peers, and even sensitive things about industry figures.
Soon, my friend felt that it was inappropriate and abnormal. The boss kept asking only about sensitive information that money could not buy. My friend was very restrained and did not reveal all the sensitive information, because she is an experienced person. She has experienced a lot, she knows she has to protect herself and avoid the fox from succeeding.
Having asked all about sensitive information, the boss said directly and politely that the interview was over. Of course, the friend left, knowing that an interview time was wasted.
Today, she chatted with me and shared her years of experience with me. I asked her if I could record the story? She said yes, just don't mention her information and the company information. She also told experienced professionals that seeing a job is not necessarily a good thing, and can become a free dictionary for unscrupulous businessmen. So everyone, remember, remember. Don't say too much about sensitive information, just mention superficially your years of experience and unique experience.
/ 07 2022

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表