帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-5-8 10:28:15 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cucumber 於 2022-5-8 10:48 編輯

For steamed fish in the street, 70% is not my ideal freshness

Sometimes, I like to eat steamed fish at home, which is nutritious and healthy.
But when dining out, I don't want to eat too much fried food, so I choose steamed fish. Every time I have a little expectation, I hope that I am lucky to have delicious and fresh fish.
However, about 70% of the time, it is stale fish, and the taste is usually well done.
However, the most important thing is the freshness of the fish, which is not the freshest. For those who usually have requirements for fish, it is better not to eat it.
Once, when I went to a restaurant, I ordered steamed fish, and when it was served, I couldn't see any problem superficially. However, when it was put in the mouth, the fish was mouldy. After eating a few mouthfuls, I couldn't hold back and wanted to leave, leaving almost 80% of the food.
Why is it so stale when I eat fish outside a lot?
Because they don't keep the fish in the best and freshest environment for you, when it arrives, just put it aside instead of putting it in the refrigerator. So after an hour or two, the quality of the fish deteriorates, which is why mouldy fish is in your mouth.
In addition, the goods are delivered, many owners are not in the restaurant, and there is no great assistant to do the control of food. Many suppliers will supply some inferior fish to the restaurant to make more profits.
However, after becoming the owner of many restaurants, they feel at ease and stop spending time in the restaurant, thinking that the money will continue to come, and they put themselves on the altar (onto a higher and different level).
When the boss discovered the problem, many of the customers had already left and never come back.
Even if the chief chef is fired, the business cannot be recovered.
/05 2022

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表