[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-7-24 19:02:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Exercising in the park is the norm for Hong Kong people today. You run, I do gymnastics, she dances the aunt dance, all kinds of things, so there is a reason why Hong Kong people basically live a longer life.
I jogged on the same track with a middle-aged man I didn't know, each with our own pace.
When I was still jogging, I saw that he had finished running, passed by in the distance, and saw his cross-section from the side, the cross-section turned out not to be I-shaped. What is the word? It is composed of two I-words connected, forming a 40-degree angle between them.
Why is this so? Because it is the consequence of using mobile phones I guess.

In fact, many people don't know, and they don't realize that their heads and necks naturally lean forward, so that when they are at rest, their heads are still all leaning forward, forming a not too small angle.
I remember, I saw a news about a young man, because he often played online games, his head tilted forward when he was engaged in the game, and his neck often hurt. When he went to the doctor, the doctor suggested that he should not play too many online games, his neck should be upright, and he should not lean forward. In the end, the young man all returned to his previous habits. Of course, the neck pain did not improve, and he finally committed suicide.
Everyone should pay attention to themselves and the people around them, whether some people have such a bad habit, inform them, and help as many people as possible.
/ 07 2022

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表