請選擇 進入手機版 | 繼續訪問電腦版
 找回密碼
 立即註冊

Cheung Lo Church 長老堂 @ Mongkok 旺角

已有 704 次閱讀2015-2-25 13:10 |個人分類:Yau Tsim Mong 油尖旺|系統分類:Travel @ HK

The church was established in 1939. Many followers of Church of Christ in China (CCC) were forced to leave Guangzhou and other counties in the mainland to Hong Kong. Mr. Ng Hung Sun (吳鴻新) started the Sunday Assembly on 21 May 1939. During the growing congregation, the church experienced repeated removals. They finally determined to set up a permanent church at the present location. Cheng Lo Church was completed on 04 December 1960, the first Sunday Assembly was on 11 December 1960.


The church building has a history of 55 years in 2015.



It should be a construction of seven storeys.


The main entrance is on this steep road.


Cheung Lo Church is physically connected to Morrison Memorial Centre (馬禮遜紀念會所) which is at 191 Prince Edward Road West.


Cheung Lo Church (Church of Christ in China)
191A, Prince Edward Road West, Mong Kok.
中華基督教會長老堂
旺角太子道西 191號 A

http://www.cheunglochurch.org.hk/
Islet Relics /2015

路過

雞蛋

鮮花

握手

雷人

評論 (0 個評論)

facelist

您需要登錄後才可以評論 登錄 | 立即註冊

返回頂部