請選擇 進入手機版 | 繼續訪問電腦版
 找回密碼
 立即註冊

Ngau Chi Wan Village Office 牛池灣鄉公所 @ Wong Tai Sin 黃大仙

已有 555 次閱讀2015-2-19 01:34 |個人分類:Wong Tai Sin 黃大仙|系統分類:Travel @ HK

Ngau Chi Wan Village Office (牛池灣鄉公所) is a one-storey construction on an elevated level in Ngau Chi Wan Village. The village office was built in 1950, it has a history of 65 years. The Chinese name is read from right to left. The village office is also called Ngau Chi Wan Village Rural Committee.


Please note the wave-like tiles on the roof top. This is a typical construction of the 1950s. Though it is old-fashioned in outlook, it is still good in structure. The establishment of this village office was to maintain the law and order in the village at that time.


There is a notice board on the wall. The windows are guarded by wire netting.


It is the Number 64 house in Ngau Chi Wan Village, just next to Lung Chi Path (龍池徑).


There are not too many detailings in the design.


The sponsor list of Tai Wong Kung Festival (大王宮誕) in 2014. They sponsored money, food, fruit and joss paper.


This is the interior of a house contructed in 1950s. Of course, it has been renovated recently, at least it has been repainted.


It is good for architect students to study this old construction design.


With this Village Office, it can tell more about the history of Ngau Chi Wan Village. It is built on real land, instead of reclaimed land. The village should have a history of more than 200 years, recording the change and evolution of Hong Kong. 



Ngau Chi Wan Village Office
Ngau Chi Wan Village, Wong Tai Sin.
牛池灣鄉公所
黃大仙牛池灣鄉

Islet Relics /2015


路過

雞蛋

鮮花

握手

雷人

評論 (0 個評論)

facelist

您需要登錄後才可以評論 登錄 | 立即註冊

返回頂部