請選擇 進入手機版 | 繼續訪問電腦版
 找回密碼
 立即註冊

Sam Shing Hui Village Office 三聖墟公所 @ Tuen Mun 屯門

已有 1061 次閱讀2015-6-2 00:39 |個人分類:Tuen Mun 屯門|系統分類:Travel @ HK

Sam Shing Hui Village Office (三聖墟公所) was built on a hill of Sam Shing Hui (三聖墟) in 1960. It is 55 years old in 2015. Before the reclamation of Tuen Mun, Sam Shing Hui Village Office was near the seashore.


It is a one-storey construction with a creamy yellow outer colour. Please note the three Chinese characters (青山灣). In the past, Tuen Mun was called Castle Peak Bay (青山灣).


The roof is in triangular shape. The design is simple and practical, this should be the design of 1960s.


It is now an office of another company, this operation of Sam Shing Hui Village Office should have ceased.




This should be the toilet. But it has not yet been renovated together with the village office building. 


In the past, public law and order is not good and the government was not mature enough as that of 2015. A village office was needed to take care of the village and to resolve arguments among villagers. In 2015, basically most village offices have lost its function and its role is replaced by the government. What was remained is the physical construction of the village office. The village office becomes a record of what had happened in the past.


Sam Shing Hui Village Office
Sam Shing Hui, Tuen Mun.
三聖墟公所
屯門三聖墟

Islet Relics /2015


Sam Shing Hui Village Office was in such a look before renovation. The photo is from the internet.



路過

雞蛋

鮮花

握手

雷人

評論 (0 個評論)

facelist

您需要登錄後才可以評論 登錄 | 立即註冊

返回頂部