Wu Kwok Wai, senior media person

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2024-1-6 20:02:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Wu Kwok Wai, senior media person, co-founder of online platform "WuChatProp", he loves to explore real estate market issues. He is the former anchor and former deputy real estate interviewer of the Cable TV real estate program "Property Outlook". He graduated from the Department of Journalism and Communication of the Chinese University of Hong Kong, and the Department of Law of the University of London.
I used to watch Property Outlook every week. When Wu was one of the anchors, it was probably the heyday of Property Outlook. I don't remember why I didn't watch the Property Outlook again, but it wasn't because Wu Kwok Wai left Cable.
I don't know the reason why he left Cable, but looking at the news in the past two days, it is the wisest decision for Wu to leave Cable and start a new business of his own. But I don't understand how firing 60 people can make the company (Cable) stronger?
"WuChatProp" is doing better and better. This programs can be seen on more and more platforms and has more and more fans. I am really happy for Wu.
Now it may be better and better than the day he was in the Cable TV.
/01 2024

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表