[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2023-7-12 15:15:17 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Listening to the radio today, the host told a story about reading a book, but the story she told has been forgotten. I don't know anything about it, and it's not important anymore, because it reminds me of Shimamoto, and I always think about it.
After they met again, it was as if the old relationship was restored, returning to the previous situation when they were young, and they often met and talked to each other. However, the good times didn't last long, and soon it was fallen into a situation of irreparable doom again, and there were only countless "why" in the heart.
And I was on a train from Lisbon to Madrid. I have already read this book many times, and I still keep reading it repeatedly, and I especially take it with me on the trip.
I didn't sleep. I sat on the single table double seat on the train. When no one was paying attention, I could completely sink into the book, read and cry at the same time, without losing control. However, the steps are the same every time, ending in crying.
On the train in Europe, became Shimamoto, stepping out of the dividing line of reality.
Thank you, Mr. Mura.
/072023

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表