2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2014-12-4 11:50:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Stamps and Posters of North Korea   

In 2012, it is still not easy to travel to North Korea since individual travel is not allowed. All visitors have to travel in group and everything (mainly personal particulars and itinerary) must be sent to the North Korea government beforehand. The whole journey should been headed by two local guides and organized by a North Korean Travel Agency.

00.jpg

It seems that there is no more tour organized by travel agency in Hong Kong to North Korea. In the past, there should be tours organized by Wing On Travel. Therefore, if you want to visit North Korea now, the easiest way is to join tour in Dandong of Liaoning Province in the north-eastern China. It is the province adjacent to North Korea. The tour fee of five days should be much cheaper comparatively.

01.jpg

The travel to North Korea was a very memorable and wonderful experience in my life, particularly before the collapse of Kim's Family. Once Kim's Family has collapsed (soonest), I would like to travel again, of course, at that time, i would not join tour any more and there is no need to join tour. But it should be a tough tour, as public transport in North Korea is still in infant stage, as compared  with that in Hong Kong.

02.jpg

Most experience, records, reflections have already been posted in http://blog.yahoo.com/deli-prince-club/category/North+Korea. There are not much to be posted, regarding the travel to North Korea in 2008. Herebelow are the photos of stamp and poster in North Korea. Upon our strong request, the tour guides finally brought us to a shop selling stamps, posters and souvenirs in Pyongyang. Basically there is no need to exchange Pyongyang currency. Renminbi (RMB) is in fact widely used and accepted in North Korea. Apart from Renminbi, Euro and USD are accepted too.

03.jpg

These stamps and posters strongly give me an impression that they are quite similar to those in the PRC about thirty to fifty years before. They anyway have the same origin of political system and / or philosophy of controlling the citizens at the time of 50s.

04.jpg

Basically the North Korean salesladies cannot control our behaviour in the shop. We have a lot of requests and do whatever we like as in Hong Kong.

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg
Yes, this is also the ultimate goal of South Korea.

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg
Another example of personality cult.

13.jpg
If Korean National Flag and characters are deleted and replaced by China National Flag and Chinese Characters, they have no difference from those in PRC. Or, they are basically the same or from the same origin.

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg
This was the best shop we visited in North Korea.

19.jpg

20.jpg
This is the North Korea Must-have figure, he is the big big brother.

21.jpg

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表