請選擇 進入手機版 | 繼續訪問電腦版
 找回密碼
 立即註冊
查看: 323|回復: 0

Quite often, many people are too self-centered.

[複製鏈接]

1萬

主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2023-5-4 11:25:43 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Once, I made an appointment with a friend at a coffee shop. When it was the appointment time, he suddenly said on whatsapp that he wanted to change the location to another restaurant in the same shopping mall. He didn't ask me if I could change to another cafe.
In fact, I have already arrived at the appointed coffee shop, bought a drink, sat down, and waited for him.
Quite often, many people are too self-centered.
You want to change to another store, but can you get the consent of the other party?
You have arrived at another shop, it does not mean that your friend is late, he may have arrived on time and even bought food.
Why don't you go to the pre-appointed store, why do you assume that the others are late and haven't bought food when you don't arrive at the appointed shop?
When I saw him, I didn't tell him that I had arrived at the appointed shop and already bought food. So what about the food? Dumped into the trash.
I only know that too many people are too self-centered and completely neglect what others paid and have paid. I want to take this as a warning, and do most things with consideration for others.
/05 2023

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表