主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2023-3-14 22:04:49 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cheungchunto 於 2023-3-14 22:07 編輯

#DemaeItcho Vs #ShinRamyun

In Hong Kong's doll noodle market, after decades of evolution and selection, Demae Itcho has become the market leader in Hong Kong. But in recent years, the emergence of Korean Shin Ramyun has gradually become popular with people all over the world and Hong Kong. Have you noticed that many Cha Chaan Tengs also offer Shin Ramyun, and the sales volume of Demae Itcho and Shin Ramyun is already two to one.
It is estimated that in the near future, this ratio will be one to one.
Although I like Demae Itcho very much, its taste is what we have been used to since we were young, and the texture of the noodles is what we like. However, the Shin Ramyuns  are really not bad in all aspects, and they are slightly superior to the Demae Itcho. In terms of taste, for Shin Ramyun, spiciness (although the original taste of Demae Itcho is not spicy) and noodle quality are very good, they are impeccable.
Also, looking at the shelves of supermarkets, because Shin Ramyuns are occupying more and more shelf space, and there are also Korean and Chinese versions of Shin Ramyun.
Demae Itcho or Nissin Company, which has dominated the doll noodle market in Hong Kong for decades, will have a tough battle, and the Shin Ramyun will appear as pitting one against ten.
Who will win? Personally, I think the Shin Ramyun are slightly stronger.
What do you think?
/03 2023

回復

使用道具 舉報

1萬

主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2023-3-15 23:35:09 | 顯示全部樓層
I also like both Demae Itcho and Shin Ramyun.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表