[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2023-2-25 14:44:27 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
In the future, I would open a fashion shop

In the past, a classmate's mother opened a small fashion shop in Tsim Sha Tsui, and he often went to the fashion shop to find his mother. How do i know? Because I often go around with this classmate. His mother was not for a living, and his family didn't worry about money at all. His mother always opened a shop in Tsim Sha Tsui. However, it is not on Nathan Road, but on an inner street with traffic.
Maybe I was influenced by them. Slowly, as I got older, I became interested in clothes. Every time I went out, I would see how the effect would be better without buying extra clothes.
Sometimes I find why they wear it like this, isn't it better to match it that way? I was still studying at that time, and I thought that I would open a fashion shop when I was working in the future, but I would open a shop of men's clothing. But I know that selling only men's clothing is very risky, and there is a great chance that it will be finished soonest.
When I was studying, I did not choose to study fashion design, because I am not a material in this field. There is nothing wrong with not choosing this course. However, preferences will continue. When I go to school, I will match clothing carefully, as long as I have clothes of different colors.
Once, someone said on the street that he invited me to take a photo, and thought that I was all that. I accepted it and brought a few sets of clothes with me. This is similar to the scams I saw in the newspapers, it can be regarded as an experience.
If I don't say these things, no one will know, because I usually don't dress exaggeratedly, and no one will notice that I have more preferences for clothes. Usually, I don't buy a lot of clothes, I don't need them at all, just an appropriate amount is enough.
/02 2023

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表