2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2023-2-19 14:39:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cucumber 於 2023-2-19 14:46 編輯

I watched some videos about #Afghanistan. In the city, I thought they would be miserable and ragged, but it turned out not to be the case. They all had clothes to wear. They went to the street to buy breakfast and drinks (pomegranate juice, apple juice). They are always smiling and happier than city people in many other countries.
Also, they will have a wedding banquet, which will be in a large place, decorated in white, and they will dine together on a round table. What they eat is like the halal food I know. Although it is not very luxurious, but with their living standards, it may already be the ostentation of the rich. However, only men were present at the wedding banquet, and only men were seen on the street, both in the guests and host's house.
There are many shops on the streets of the city, selling daily necessities, a long street is full of shops, maybe this street is their Nathan Road. The children were walking casually on the sidewalk, even making funny faces at the camera.
I didn't see any other tourists, and all the people in the film were citizens of their own country.
Although it is not advanced, as far as third world countries are concerned, they all have freedom and their own lives.
In the capital, there are still neon lights flashing!
/02 2023

#Afghanistanlife
#Afghanistanpeople
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2023-2-20 09:08:04 | 顯示全部樓層
Their lives are much better than our expection. Great!

回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表