找回密碼
 立即註冊
查看: 634|回復: 1

Black Diamond Apple (Long Hei Zuan, or Black Apple)

[複製鏈接]

1萬

主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-10-27 09:59:37 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 thermostat 於 2022-10-28 19:11 編輯

I saw the introduction of Black Diamond Apple (Long Hei Zuan, or Black Apple), which was originally from Shandong Province, PRC. After it was introduced or migrated to Tibet, it turned into dark purple skin due to abundant sunlight, but it was called Black Diamond Apple, which pushed the nobleness to the highest level. It turns out that this is not a new breed, please don't pretend to be smart.
I saw two pieces at HK$19.90 at #U購Select. With the black protective glue, it looks very expensive. At this price, I can't help thinking that it is a very high-quality fruit.
Black Diamond apples are actually quite small, about the same size as New Zealand's Royal Gala apples. After cutting, it is the normal apple flesh color, not the expected black flesh.
There is no special fragrance, the taste is different from the Royal Gala apple in New Zealand, and it seems to be a little sweeter. If it is not said that this is a black apple, the blind test is a normal apple only. Not very juicy, and the pulp is not crisp.
In fact, I didn't expect much, so I only bought one to try, and one sold for HK$12. Well, try one, no big loss. Whether it's worth it or not is a matter of your own opinion. Personally think it is worth HK$2/pc.
Will I buy it again? No.
/10 2022

#BlackDiamondApple
#LongHeiZuan
#BlackApple
#黑鑽蘋果
#龍黑鑽

黑鑽蘋果, 黑蘋果, black apple, black diamond apple (2)龍黑鑽.jpg

黑鑽蘋果, 黑蘋果, black apple, black diamond apple (1)龍黑鑽.jpg

黑鑽蘋果 (龍黑鑽).jpg

黑鑽蘋果, 黑蘋果, black apple, black diamond apple (3)龍黑鑽.jpg

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-10-28 08:27:27 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you for your detailed information. If not, I will not know it is originally from Shandong.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表