主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-9-24 20:05:27 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Lazy and Stupid

Chatting with friends about his students, ranging in age from elementary school to middle school, in recent years, his comments are lazy and stupid.
Why?
In addition to genetics, it is the problem of parents who do not know how to teach their children.
They do not know how to teach and are sometimes manipulated by their children.
If they are good children, they will have good results.
But if it is controlled by stupid and lazy children, there is only one consequence, a dead end only.
Lazy children are of course worse at reading. They are not smart at all. Laziness is the first. They know how to lengthen the time they spend not on reading and shorten the time they spend on doing exercise books. Well, they will do everything possible not to do it and shorten it, thinking that they themselves are very smart, but in fact the final consequence is that the lazy child will bear it by himself, which is really ironic.
However, my friends have already matured in all areas. Even if there is something really unsatisfactory, just moan a few words with me. In this way, it becomes my writing theme. Of course, he knows it, as long as I don't write the characters' names, he will be ok. There are so many schools and lazy students in every city anyway.
Therefore, many people's lives have been planted silently when they were young. They have to work to die when they are middle-aged. Don't blame the heavens and the earth.
/09 2022

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2022-11-23 21:59:38 | 顯示全部樓層
There are so many such students in different schools.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表