請選擇 進入手機版 | 繼續訪問電腦版
 找回密碼
 立即註冊
查看: 560|回復: 0

A middle-aged man starts a business because he is cornered?

[複製鏈接]

1萬

主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-8-20 13:18:26 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cucumber 於 2022-8-20 13:20 編輯

A middle-aged man starts a business because he is cornered?

The path of life is different for everyone, but there are a lot of the same.
A man can retire early unless his family is rich, or he has already earned a certain amount of money, otherwise, he must continue to work until he retires, until he can't do it or he dies suddenly.
When a person reaches middle age, not everyone has smooth sailing at work and family. It is very likely that they want to change jobs, they are laid off by the company, the company thinks they are old, the company comments they are slow at work, or the company itself has to come to an end.
No matter what the reason is, it is necessary to continue to make money. Many people have no other choice and have to start a business. The euphemism is entrepreneurship.

Before, I chatted with my friends because of the reasons mentioned above. I wanted to support my family, and I started a business when I was desperate and had to. If you start a business, you will have a chance to live. If you don't start a business, you are going to die.

Not everyone succeeds in starting a business. If you are successful, you can show your ability and charm in front of others. Once a business fails, it becomes a rooster that is defeated. Some people continue to live, and some people will deny themselves and continue to be poor for the rest of their lives. Some of them can't bear to be a loser, so they will end themselves. We then know one more news in the newspaper.
Are you this age? Which example are you?
/08 2022

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表