請選擇 進入手機版 | 繼續訪問電腦版
 找回密碼
 立即註冊
查看: 339|回復: 0

When taking an escalator in a subway station, adults must hold the hand of ch...

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-7-15 14:32:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
When taking an escalator in a subway station, adults must hold the hand of children

Today at Hong Kong Station, I took the escalator from the platform to the lobby of Hong Kong Station. At noon, there were many people. I was just in front of the platform elevator and didn't step onto the elevator steps. I heard a sudden shouting and confusion. Someone fell and I saw a few people messing around. The uncle who took the elevator next to ours immediately called to press the stop button, but none of us (the people around me) took any action as we were still in the confusion. They had already reached the ground floor of the lobby, and the elevator stop system was not pressed, because everyone was very concerned about what happened suddenly. A little overwhelmed.

When we got to the lobby floor, it turned out to be an ~8-year-old boy and his mother, who were already squatting on the ground, and the boy was screaming in pain, he should be very scared, or a little hurt, but he couldn't see a lot of blood, there should be no bleeding .
The elevator continued to run, and everyone did not hinder anyone who came up from the elevator. Someone immediately notified the station staff in uniform, and the staff immediately ran to the elevator.
I don't know what happened after that. I hope the boy is fine and can go home.
I also hope that all adults must hold the hands of children to reduce possible dangers.
/ 07 2022

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表