主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-2-17 14:10:47 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 denyslai 於 2022-2-17 14:11 編輯

MRI has been heard a lot, but I haven't done it, but it's becoming more and more common. It's all about blood vessels or more. It'll be better if you check your body clearly.

First of all, do not eat food after 12 o'clock the night before, or do not eat food for 12 hours before resonance, and read the guidelines yourself.
Don't wear metal accessories on your body, and take away the wire for the mask (the nurse will help you fix it).
Change into the gown provided by the center and remove all tops (including bra). Bottoms, socks and long underwear without zip buttons are acceptable. Wear the mask without wires.
The nurse will insert a syringe in your arm, and the nurse in the latter part of the resonance will inject some liquid here (don't remember the name).
Lie down on the workbench (don't know the name), cover your body with a blanket so you won't cold, put on a mask and earplugs (the nurse'll help you), and try not to move in the whole process. She will also give you a small ball in your hand, press it when something wrong happens, and the nurse will help you immediately.

Start to automatically roll into the resonance machine.
Start immediately.
It was dark inside, and only different sounds were heard, such as piling, printing, digging, and chiseling. Originally, the sounds were not very loud, but in the space inside, the sound was very loud, almost deafening, but it was all tolerable and there was no other choice.
After about 40 minutes of non-stop resonance, the nurse will say in the little mic that the liquid will be injected now, and there will be another five minutes.
I felt some cold liquid pouring from my arm, slowly to my head, chest, and heart.
Soon, it will be over.
Sit outside and hold the injection hole on your arm for five minutes.
Change clothes: Repeat what you just did in the opposite direction.
Put on your own clothes, wear back your previous mask, pay for it, and then you can leave.
Follow up consultation on time and see the report.

It wasn't a horrible experience, just noisy inside.
The 45-minute process seems to be around 30 minutes.
In it, you can think about other things, make plans for the future, and time will pass quickly.
/ 02 2022

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表