主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-2-6 20:20:24 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Daughter: I have a boyfriend. When I went to his house for the first time, his mother asked me to cook for the whole family. They watched TV in the living room by themselves. What do you say when this happens?

Mom: Aren't you good at cooking? Then show off your skills! After finishing a table of dishes, you rushed to wash the dishes. Clean up all the stuffs that can be cleaned up. Be docile and virtuous. It will definitely please his parents.

Daughter: Mom, are you serious?

Mom: It's just one day anyway. After you go back home, you can find a painless reason to break up. Then look at what kind of girlfriend he can find in comparison to you in the future. Can his next girlfriend cook and wash the dishes the first time she meets his parents? Can she be so gentle and kind? Even after marrying a wife,  she is "not as good as his ex-girlfriend!" This thorn has been stuck in the throat of the man's family. Anyway, his parents didn't know much about themselves. It is estimated that after being served like this once, they thought that the positioning of their daughter-in-law should be like this. With a day's little hard work, in exchange for the long-term unhappiness of the man's family, is this a good deal?
/ 02 2022

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表