2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2020-11-17 11:04:57 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 thermostat 於 2020-11-17 11:14 編輯

記得很久以前補過一個中學生,johnson,單親家庭,住市區劏房,150呎左右,在房內飯檯都沒有,只在一塊薄薄的板上補習。有說他媽媽是做保險的,年青時應該有一番風光。
不記得為甚麼不補johnson,可能是懶惰和根本沒有進步,或甚麼原因。
要說的不是johnson,而是他媽媽。聽說,不久後,他們搬到同區幾百呎的單位,做保險可以這樣好搵?報料的說她是做X的,所以,以做保險作保護傘,顯得是良家婦女。
報料,她一人會和幾個男友人一起去旅行,很吃得開喔。報料說錢就這這樣得來,還有計劃在哪裡買樓喔。真是不可看低天賦的威力喔。
I remember a long time ago, a middle school student, Johnson, a single-parent family, lived in a rented sub-divided room in the city centre, about 150 feet. There was no dining table in the room, and he was being tutored on a thin board. It is said that his mother is in the insurance field, and from her appearance, she should have a good time when she was young.
I don't remember why I didn't make up for Johnson. It might be laziness and no progress at all, or whatever reasons.
It's not to detail about johnson, but his mother. I heard that they moved to a unit a few hundred feet in the same district soon. Can money be made so easily in insurance field? The reporter said she was working as X, so she seemed to be a good woman by using insurance as an umbrella.
There is also news, she will travel with a few boyfriends alone, her appetite is so good. The report said that this is how her money came, and she also has plan to buy a flat. The power of well endowed should not be underestimated.
/11 2020

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表