帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2017-7-3 00:18:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cucumber 於 2017-7-3 00:19 編輯

Chinese Street Food Tour in Shanghai, China | Street Food in China BEST Seafood

Here are the locations for the Chinese street food and Chinese restaurants in Shanghai that I tried:

1) 00:34 Breakfast Street dà bǐng or shāobǐng, (大饼, 烧饼)- The “Big Cake” - served in sweet or salty versions.
Restaurant Name:  Aihua eatery 爱华饭店 Ài huá fàndiànWūlǔmùqí zhōnglù 296 nòng
Address:乌鲁木齐中路296弄 Wūlǔmùqí zhōnglù 296 nòng
Price: 1.5 RMB ($0.22)

2) 02:00 The famous shāndōng jiānbing 山东煎饼, a famous snack/street food in China, kind of like a Chinese crepe.
Restaurant Name: 吴记百货店 Wú jì bǎihuò diàn
Address: 乌鲁木齐中路270弄  Wūlǔmùqí zhōnglù 270 nòng
Price: 5 RMB ($.0.75) for one

3) 03:00 Whole roast lamb 烤全羊  Kǎo quán yáng - Xinjiang style from the furthest west province of China.
Address:You can find this huge market every Friday near Changde road. 1328 Changde Lu, near Aomen Lu (1328常德路近澳门路)
Price: Pay by weight, 40 RMB ($6.00) was good enough for a serving

4) 05:20 Xinjiang style beef fried bao -  牛肉煎包 - niúròu jiān bāo - This was probably the oiliest bao I’ve ever had
Address:Xinjiang Friday weekly street food market (noted above)
Price: 2.5 RMB ($0.37)

5) 06:35 Sesame paste noodles - 麻酱面 - májiàng miàn, these were some of the best noodles I’ve ever had.
Restaurant Name: 味香斋 Wèixiāng zhāi
Address:雁荡路14号 (Yàndàng lù 14 hào)
Price: 10 RMB basic bowl plus extra spicy pork, pay around 25~30 RMB ($4.50) for a nice lunch.

6) 08:25 Famous Shanghai Shēng jiān bāo 生煎包 - These are reason enough to come to Shanghai.
Restaurant name: 大壶春 Dà hú chūn
Address:云南南路89号 (Yúnnán nánlù 89 hào)
Price: 22 RMB ($3.30)

7) 10:44 Shanghai breakfast street food specialties -  Chinese street food breakfast in Shanghai. We had 4 specialties.
Restaurant name and address: Ajian’s Dough Sticks and Soy bean milk restaurant: 普陀区平利路和西乡路交汇处(阿建油条豆浆店)
Price: Around 16 RMB ($2.40)

8) 14:20 Stewed pork made from the essence of fermented tofu (腐乳肉  fǔrǔ ròu), and a gluten dumpling (Dān dàng 单档) filled with juicy pork.  
Restaurant name and address: 上海文庙旁 Right beside the Wenmiao temple in Shanghai, down a back alley street where they sell lots of Anime and Manga.
Price: 21 RMB ($3.15) for two.

9) 17:00 The final street feast of the night happened on the outskirts of Shanghai, where Xiaoyun brought me to try a Shanghai summer favourite, crayfish (小龙虾 xiǎo lóngxiā).
Restaurant name and address: Xing Long Restaurant 闵行区水清路(幸龙餐厅)Mǐnxíng qū shuǐ qīng lù (xìng lóng cāntīng)
Price: Around 124 RMB ($18.58) for a couple huge plates of crab and crayfish with rice.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表