[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2024-7-14 21:32:20 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Participating in a product study group is a hellish training day and night.
If I participate, I have to study attentively.
However, now it is not about what I have studied, but the clothes of the people who come to study.
Men's T-shirts, trousers, and casual clothes.
Some of them are not particular, just ordinary clothes and the appearance of an ordinary employee;
Others are covered in famous brands, with small logos and big logos, of course, for fear that you don't know that they are wearing international famous brands.
How about the women? Of course no onw would neglect them, they are all specially dressed, some are tasteful, very elegant and decent.
Some have big logos on the clothes, telling you that they are wearing an international brand, with the pomp and circumstance of an international brand fashion show.
However, they are not models. They just display different brands and stick them on their clothes. Of course, they cannot show off the taste of the brands at all.
What's even more strange is that they are wearing different sets of clothes for this occasion, as if they are attending a high-end dinner. However, they are here to participate in hellish training during the day. Is this appropriate to wear?
Maybe they have never participated in such training, or they simply want to show off the famous brands in their wardrobe. This is a rare opportunity, so they must seize this opportunity.
In addition to training, it is also a good experience to see people wearing diverse clothes.
/072024

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表